Nocospray Disinfection Equipment
Nocospray 2 Disinfection Concept
The difference between the age old fogger machine and our patented technology is as follows –
- It has a heating and ionising turbine – The turbine heats the air at 40 Degree Celsius and ionises the air, then takes few droplets of Nocolyse (the disinfectant) and throws at a very high speed of 80 m/s. This ionised travels to every corner of the room and it sticks to all the surfaces thereby disinfecting them.
- It doesn’t leave any residue Usually the fogger machines leave a white/yellow residue which is harmful for the any equipment and environment. With Nocospray, there is no residue there is no corrosion and there is no resistance the germs create towards the disinfectant.
- It sprays “dry fog” There will be no moisture in the treated area after the spray.
- It needs only 30 minutes of contact time. Therefore, it saves a lot of time and very useful between the surgeries, if need be.
- Eliminates Bacteria, Virus, Fungi and Spores as well.
- It is very safe for people using the machine. The fumes made by other fogging machines are carcinogenic for the people inhaling it. With Nocospray, there is no discomfort in the eyes or throat when you enter the treated area after the 30 minutes of contact time.
- Aldehyde compounds often used in foggers have been banned in USA, UK and Europe since a long time. Hydrogen Peroxide is being used all over now. Even the most premier institute in the country AIIMS, New Delhi is using Hydrogen Peroxide Solution since a very long time.
Nocospray is the world leader in high quality disinfection which achieves very high standards of disinfection and should be an excellent product for any Hospital.
The product is NON CORROSIVE and BIO-DEGRADABLE to a level of 99.9%. It does NOT LEAVE ANY RESIDUE. ELIMINATES BACTERIA, FUNGUS, VIRUS AND SPORES. It is fast acting, NEEDS ONLY 30 MINS of CONTACT TIME.
Actually it is quite an amazing product for disinfection. With Soybean Casein Digest Agar contact petri dishes, the results can be seen with 24-48 hours.