Nocospray Disinfection Equipment
Nocospray 2 Disinfection Concept
The difference between the age old fogger machine and our patented technology is as follows –
- Nocospray has a heating and ionising turbine – The turbine heats the air at 40 Degree Celsius and ionises the air, then takes few droplets of Nocolyse (the disinfectant) and throws at a very high speed of 80 m/s. These ionised particles travels to every corner of the room and they stick to all the surfaces thereby disinfecting them.
- Nocospray-Nocolyse doesn’t leave any residue –
Usually the fogger machines leave a white/yellow residue which is harmful for the humans, equipment & environment. With Nocospray, there is no residue therefore, no corrosion. Since there is no residue, the pathogens cannot feed upon it to form resistance.
- Sprays “dry fog” – There will be no moisture in the treated area after the spray.
- Needs only 30 minutes of contact time – Therefore, it saves a lot of time as usually with foggers 3-4 hours is required. It can be used between the surgeries as well, especially after septic cases.
- Eliminates Bacteria, Virus, Fungi and Spores.
- Safe for people using the machine –
The fumes made by other fogging machines are carcinogenic for the people inhaling it. With Nocospray, there is no discomfort in the eyes or throat when you enter the treated area after the 30 minutes of contact time.
Nocospray is the world leader in high quality disinfection which achieves very high standards of disinfection and should be an excellent product for any Hospital.
The product is NON CORROSIVE and BIO-DEGRADABLE to a level of 99.9%. It does NOT LEAVE ANY RESIDUE. ELIMINATES BACTERIA, FUNGUS, VIRUS AND SPORES. It is fast acting, NEEDS ONLY 30 MINS of CONTACT TIME.
Actually it is quite an amazing product for disinfection. With Soybean Casein Digest Agar contact petri dishes, the results can be seen with 24-48 hours.